How does Etsy make it so easy to support artists, both in your area, and around the world? On the front page, at http://www.etsy.com/, toward the bottom left corner, you will see a box with a collection of links. The "Shop Local" link will send you to a search engine, and you can type in any location you want, and browse, shop, and get inspired!
Curious about Ketchikan artists selling their goods on Etsy? I did some research for you!
- www.etsy.com/shop/volleyballgirl The cutest pouches! (I own two, and store my jewelry tools inside)
- www.etsy.com/shop/TGCBC Absolutely LOVE this coffee! Mocha Java is my favorite!
- www.etsy.com/shop/saltybags Beautiful and waterproof batik bags and hats! (I love my mermaid pouch!)
- www.etsy.com/shop/bodhikids Whimsical children's accessories in gorgeous designer fabrics!
- www.etsy.com/shop/millzers Awesome recycled magazine purses, and gorgeous hand marbled scarves! (I want the blue magazine bag)
- www.etsy.com/shop/dorkdesigns Crochet Crochet Crochet! I love the new hoods!
- www.etsy.com/shop/dirtyplumplime21 Alaskan girls hippie shop with unique jewelry and photography!
- www.etsy.com/shop/bundlesofjoy Cute and eco friendly handmade cloth diapers and recycled wool kids pants!
- www.etsy.com/shop/HaveArtWillTravel Glass tile pendants and more!
- www.etsy.com/shop/psychotropicart Original and colorful photographs and paintings!
- www.etsy.com/shop/LifesLilAccessories Beautiful collection of handmade Jewelry!
- www.etsy.com/shop/PickyPickyCreations Unique guitar pick earrings!
- www.etsy.com/shop/lifey Phone Charms!
- www.etsy.com/shop/Alaskanjem Handwired gem and stone jewelry!
- www.etsy.com/shop/gwynmartin Handcrafted Copper and Cedar...very cool!
- www.etsy.com/shop/babypockets Exquisite baby slings made out of the finest silk material!
- And of course, yours truly! :)