Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Everybody like Ruffles! CONTEST!

Ruffle It Up!
I used a pair of 4t jeans, and a pair of adult jeans to make this apron!

It was a cold and rainy day for a photo shoot but I was afraid I might not get around to photographing it in time for the contest, if it didn't get done today!
Kenzie was a wonderful model, as usual!

The denim wasn't easy to ruffle, and I ended up just ruffling it as I went along, instead of pinning first. Worth the work in the end though!
Of course I had to make a little "AK Girl" style headscarf in a tiny size, to match the apron!
If you have anything to ruffle, enter it in the contest!

2 comments:

  1. she makes ruffles look adorable! i love that headband too. how cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the ruffles! Mackenzie is model material, she looks so professional :)

    ReplyDelete