Saturday, April 10, 2010

How do You Store your Buttons?

My mom has always kept her old button collection in this great jar. I found this delightfully vintage label on Cathe Holden's crafty blog, printed it on to sticker paper, and. . .

Voila!

Rayana uses one of a kind buttons to embellish her SLUGS. I decided she MUST also have an awesome vintagey container for her button collection. I grabbed an old mason jar out of my collection and transformed it into another awesome container!

The sticker paper should hold up fine, but you could also layer it with a coat of Mod Podge to protect it!
Shhhhh.... Don't tell her...I haven't given it to her yet! ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~
How do you store your buttons?

1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage label on your jar of buttons. I keep mine in a jar too. Only mine doesn't have a label to make it look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete