Sunday, May 9, 2010

Boats of the Day! Part 2...

Continuing on with my boat series, these are a few shots I took on my phone, while out with the boys awhile back...
This one is for my mom (Patricia)
Sometimes you just need a holiday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chase noticed some movement and we realized that a seal was surfacing right in front of us. You can see his little head popping out of the water in the middle right portion of the photo.

Now, if you look closely at the water towards the bottom middle right portion of this next photo, you can see his outline under the water! Talk about perfect timing for our little walk down by the boats! The boys were so excited!

And remember, these pictures were taken on my phone, so there was no zooming in...he was that close to us! I don't think I have ever held Jack's hand so tightly...I was afraid he might decide to jump in or something!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To See my first "Boats of the Day" on a Bright Sunny Day, Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment