Thursday, May 20, 2010

Every Pirate Mama NEEDS this Booty!

An accidental click on Etsy, and I stumbled upon this incredible pirate booty...perfect for every Pirate Mama who likes to go on adventures like this...
Serendipity perhaps, that these randomly appeared on my screen? I do believe so...
I am so intrigued by this random, mismatched, hodgepodged, collaged collection of treasures and textures...this is so incredibly funky and cool! It is available here, and she calls it the salvaged antique lace pirate's necklace...(I don't know why, but I LOVE the word "salvaged")... Isn't this an amazingly creative piece?

Oh oh, now this is awesome too... I would wear it on my pinky finger and my boys would think I was the coolest Pirate Mama ever... Maybe my boys will happen upon a necklace or ring like these while out on an adventure...

You never know when you are going to find treasure...

*wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment