Saturday, May 1, 2010

Is it CRAZY that I LOVE this CONTAINER??

I have been dying to have a little photo shoot around this amazing old container! Everytime I drive by, I am immediately taken with the gorgeous turquoise, which is heavily contrasted with gloriously orange and brown rust.

I know I am being a bit dramatic, but seriously, these colors just pop out at me. I can't help but notice them, regardless of the weather!

This is a new earring card for my copper earrings.

I am excited to spend some time playing around with my new photos, and perhaps using them for some promotional displays for ThoseAlaskanGirls!

Does anyone else love this container as much as I do?? :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that container! The striations made by the rust are amazing. I am drawn to it for several reasons - I was in the transportation/freight industry for many years, I love turquoise and I adore old, weathered items.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so I totally love that! And this is exactly where I want my pictures taken!!!!

    ReplyDelete