Saturday, May 15, 2010

Make a Wish Inspiration and Jewelry Designs

Take a minute to remember seeing a dandelion through your childhood eyes. Gently blowing the seeds, and watching them get carried off in the wind. I wanted to create some jewelry pieces that captured that magic...and that would serve as a little reminder to make a wish, and believe that it might come true...
I couldn't help but get inspired to create my own take on the popular dandelion design.
The relaxed colors of the hammmered sterling and brass make for a beautiful tribute to what some call a weed, and to what my son calls the "best flower in the world."

Delicate little earrings too!

What do you wish for?

1 comment:

  1. I wish for my very own pair of these! How much?!? I will wear them all summer! (And I am completely serious!!)

    ReplyDelete