Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekend Getaway, No Boys Allowed

I spent last weekend at Clover Pass Resort, on a scrapbooking retreat with friends. It was so exciting to head out the road for the whole weekend and pretend like we were having sleepovers in 7th grade again, with no responsibilities! Thank you to my husband and parents for taking care of the boys!

Clover Pass isn't open for the season just yet, so they decided to host this grand weekend, Friday~Sunday! They spoiled us with delicious meals and desserts! (I am still dreaming about the rhubarb pie!) We were able to spread out all of our stuff over huge tables, and leave it out until the end of the weekend! Isn't half the battle of crafting finding the time and space to do it?? I met a lot of new ladies and had a blast!

Emily went home with so many great pages added to her kids albums!


How did I manage to get anything done with this view out my window??!!

The real question is, how many pages did Jen get done? :)

The next night looked like this...

Which demanded a close up...

I haven't scrapbooked in so long, (except online at Shutterfly), that I couldn't pull together enough of my materials in time. I decided to forgo scrapbooking and bring a million little projects. Here are some of the things I worked on... posts to follow with the details!
Two Owl Hats

Upcycled Denim Bracelet

Leather Pirate and Shamrock Bracelets for the boys!

An early Mother's Day present for all of us! Speaking of Mother's Day, check out my new "Love your Mama" necklaces!

No comments:

Post a Comment