Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ciao Ciao to the JackPack & Double Stroller

It is with a bit of difficulty that I admit my boys have outgrown the double stroller. I've gladly passed on the overwhelming amount of baby equipment we have collected over recent years, but for some reason I am really nostalgic about the blue back pack and the double jogging stroller...

These were the two items that made it possible to leave the house. That eased the panic feeling that came with keeping track of not one, but two little ones. The double stroller that held the boys in the kiddie parade before they could walk themselves. The backpack that gave them fresh air and tons of hair pulling fun.
They also offered a place for little boys to rest...

And be part of the action, but still safe...

So here is my little farewell and tribute to my favorite baby equipment...

It is time to admit my boys are ready to run ahead...

Are you hesitating to let go of any particular baby items?

No comments:

Post a Comment