Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kate Vikstrom's Grown~Up Lullabies

My friend Molly, (who being the cool AK Girl that she is, posed in boots and bridal SLUGS for us here,) has one talented Mama. Kate is one of those people that just oozes with talent and creativity! Her watercolors stop me in my tracks everytime I see one, and that is just one of many ways she expresses herself through art.

*Here is another gem I snagged from Rhonda Bolling Photography.*

At Molly's bridal shower, Kate mentioned she had just finished a cd. Knowing her tremendous singing talent, I had to look up her website as soon as I could.

The jazzy songs are captivating and the dreamy theme of lullabies for grown ups is wonderful and unexpected!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can preview her songs, and purchase her beautiful cd here:
Isn't it wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment