Friday, July 23, 2010

XTRATUF Lingerie !!

Or maybe I should say

XTRAHOT Lingerie !!




Real Women are Xtra Tuf

Artist: Emily Coate Suggested Donation: $250 ~ Team Survivor Alaska

Hmmm... This might just take the cake as the ultimate

Alaskan Bachelorette Present!



***I found this XTRA TUF LINGERIE SET while conducting a Google Image search... These cracked me up and I just couldn't resist sharing them here. Funny, clever, and most importantly, they look very well constructed! Can't imagine they are very comfortable though! :)
Did these get you to laugh? :)

3 comments:

  1. I know that lingerie! My mom founded Team Survivor Perseverance (Alaska) and I remember going with her to pick that up for their bra show! Wonderful to see it here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! this is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious. I can't remember who I linked to your blog from but as soon as i came over and saw the picture of the xtra toughs it made me feel happy. I've spent time in Sitka the past two summers. :) I'm enjoying exploring your blog. Kelly

    ReplyDelete