Monday, April 9, 2012

Tuesday Night Radio Show ~ Listen In!!

Eclectic LadyLand (and Ben)

Tuesday Nights, 7pm-9pm, AK Time
So we were just realizing that we have been doing our Tuesday Night Radio Show for over a year now! If anyone is interested in listening to our show on KRBD, Ketchikan's Public Radio Station, you can stream on www.KRBD.org.
We also have a facebook page that you can check out. Marty runs the page and occasionally posts the play list, and links to groups we like. Look up Eclectic LadyLand(and Ben)
There are apps available to record too! I got the "TuneIn" Radio App on my phone so I could record the shows to play back later.
The music is very eclectic. Ben and Marty spend a lot of time gathering tunes and other friends contribute from time to time. I occasionally bring songs, though I am mainly there to hear all the great songs they bring... They really just keep me around for my superior penmanship and a few laughs. :)
Anyways, listen. Call in. We give shoutouts!
(907)225-9655

No comments:

Post a Comment